Here are a few of my favorite free fonts. Click on the image to go to the download page. Need help installing the font? Instructions are below the font listing.
To install a font (in Windows):
1. Download the font file to your desktop. It will likely be a zipped file (compressed, to save space).
2. Go to your Desktop and double-click the file you downloaded, which will open up the compressed folder.
3. Drag the font file out of the compressed folder onto the Desktop.
4. Click on Start/Control Panel and open the Fonts folder out of the Control Panel.
5. Drag the font from the Desktop into the Fonts folder. This will install the font, and you can now use it!
If you enjoyed this post consider
subscribing in a reader or via e-mail.